Affirmations for Weight Loss That Really Work
Are you struggling with weight loss?
With so many weight loss products around, it’s disheartening that so many people are still struggling with weight loss.
How can it be that all miracle diets don’t work? Are they all just scams and ways to take your money?
The truth is that virtually “most” weight loss programs work. The real question is, “do they work for you or not?”
In theory, if someone has managed to lose weight with a particular diet or program, then it’s possible for you as well. Why is it then that it works for some people, while it doesn’t work for others? The answer lies not in the program or the method, but rather in you. It’s all about you and how you use it.
80 percent of your weight loss concerns is accounted for by your mind and psychology. Yet your mouth is the gateway to your mind. Your mind listens to what your mouth says and aligns itself accordingly.
Think about that for a moment. Yes, your mouth can either empower or enslave your mind. And that is where Affirmations can tremendously help.
Positive weight loss affirmations are extraordinarily powerful tools that can bring significant transformation to weight loss and dieting experience.
Pamela Peek, a medical doctor and author of ‘Fit to Live’ describes it in a most powerful way. She argues that we all need to first “cut the mental fat, and that will lead to cutting the waistline fat.” The real issues that try to hinder your weight loss progress has less to do with what you eat, when compared to your state of mind and responses to the everyday life.
It has been documented that most people do so great in their weight loss effort until life happens to them – they lose their job, investment, or loved ones. They experience pressure at work from a senior colleague or have growing misunderstanding with their spouse or partner. Again, Pamela Peek advices you to “…Look at the patterns and habits in your life that you are dragging around with you that get in the way of success.”
When Affirmations for Weight Loss Work Best
Think of it this way. You can have a brand-new car with an impeccable engine, but without fuel, the car won’t move. Such internal unity, motivation, and belief are all things that must come from within you, which is what matters when you are trying to lose weight.
So how do you do this? How do you create this belief, that inner unity and motivation that make weight loss a reality?
Well, there are several ways to do it, but none are more powerful than weight loss affirmations. As powerful as affirmations for weight loss are, we know that they do not work best in isolation.
You will have to practice your affirmations for weight loss daily, while committing yourself to a very powerful weight loss program that work.
Incredible Results from Affirmations for Weight Loss
Affirmations are often incredibly effective in losing weight, which can allow you to achieve your goals.
Weight loss affirmations must be fully extended to other facets of everyday life, in addition to allowing you to realize all the other dreams you could have.
With the help of affirmations in your life, you can start getting incredible results – regardless of the diet, weight loss pill, or even the weight loss program that you are in.
To say it again, weight loss affirmations do not work best in isolation. You need to continue to engage yourself in your weight loss affirmations daily, while committing yourself to your chosen weight loss program that work.
18 Effective Daily Affirmations for Weight Loss
Here you go, 18 effective weight loss affirmations to change your weight:
1. I am so happy and grateful now that I weigh XX weight. (Where xx is the ideal weight).
2. I can do it. I have the ability to lose weight, to be healthy, and to shape my body as I want it to be.
3. Every day in every way, I am always healthier, leaner, and close to my ideal weight.
4. I have a daily determination to achieve my healthy weight
5. I have the willpower to become slim
6. Every cell in my body vibrates with positive vibes and vitality
7. It is easy to change my eating habits to get my weight healthy
8. I imagine myself at my ideal weight
9. I have what it takes to lose weight in a short time
10. Developing good eating habits becomes effortless daily
11. I focus on a healthy eating plan and keep my weight healthy easily
12. Every day, I lose weight and feel good about it
13. I am slim and full of life
14. Weight loss is the simplest job ever.
15. I allow myself to live my best life now
16. I’m a fat burner, just like a “burna boy.”
17. I am grateful for my weight loss journey so far.
18. My metabolism works efficiently
It is essential to stay committed to these affirmations for weight loss, which helps you make a habit of changing your thoughts. It is also important to take note of the food you eat and the exercise you do daily.
We are sure that joining these three pillars, in a short time, the change will be significant and without much effort.