Weight Loss Affirmations While You Sleep
So I got your question about creating weight loss affirmation while you sleep.
In this article, I will respond to your questions about creating and getting positive result your own weight loss affirmations for bed time, and other related questions.
In specific, I will provide some helpful insight on how positive thinking helps in losing weight, how long it takes for you to see weight loss results from weight loss affirmations, and how many affirmations you should have per day.
I will start with my own experience!
When I started my weight loss journey, I wanted to feel better about myself and my body. I noticed how bad I felt whenever I believed negative thoughts about myself, so I challenged myself to only pay attention to positive thoughts that made me feel good.
And then one day, this phrase came to mind: “I am a fat-burning robot.” As silly as that phrase is, I liked how it sounded to me.
I started using the phrase whenever I felt weak or wanted to go back to my outdated thinking patterns. At the time, I didn’t even know what a weight loss affirmation was, but I knew that thinking and saying it made me feel calm.
With each step I took, I repeated that phrase over and over until it took root in my consciousness. Over time, my weight loss affirmations became a part of my new way of thinking, and, finally, it changed the way I always saw myself.
How to create your Own Weight loss Affirmations
Now it’s time for you to create your weight loss affirmations while you sleep. Here are my 7 simple tips for writing great and effective weight loss affirmations:
- Make your weight loss affirmations highly personal.
- Make your weight loss affirmations align with your weight loss goals and desirable outcomes.
- Use words that are inspiring and uplifting.
- State your weight loss affirmations in present and/or future tenses. Affirmations work best when stated in the present/future tense.
- Balance being optimistic and adventurous, with being realistic (achievable).
- Make them measurable and process-oriented.
- Design your weight loss affirmations with the intention to repeat them regularly. In essence, be intentional.
When you start using healing statements, it may seem strange to say them out loud. But I promise that with repetition, they will help you create a new reality.
Your affirmations will disrupt old patterns of thinking as it shifts to a new mindset. When you use your statement with confidence and sincerity, you begin to attract everything you need to achieve your goals and manifest your desires.
Can positive thinking help with weight loss?
Positive thinking plays a vital role in our efforts to lose weight.
Positive thoughts, on the other hand, can boost our energy levels and increase our motivation, pushing us toward our weight loss goals.
When it comes to losing weight, our minds can be a potent and useful tool.
How long do affirmations take to work?
The time that affirmations take to work differs from person to person.
Even if everyone chooses to use a particular technique, the results will be different because affirmations depend on several factors, and the most important one is the mindset of the individual.
How many affirmations can I have?
You may be asking, “how many affirmations can I have?“.
The general rule is three affirmations a day for at least 30 days. Once when you get up in the morning, once before going to sleep and again throughout the day.
It never hurts to say more than that, but not less.
Words of Affirmation Examples for Men or Women
There are several words of affirmation examples for men and women; some of them include:
- I am willing to adopt new eating habits
- I have a daily determination to achieve a healthy weight.
- It is easy to change my eating habits to get my weight healthy.
- I have a positive attitude about what to eat, how I should eat, and when to eat.
- My body burns away fat like a furnace.
- I am a confident, disciplined person, and I can achieve any goal.
- Eating fresh and balanced diets makes me feel better and look better.
- I focus on a healthy eating plan and keep my weight healthy easily.