I only feed nutritious food to my body.
1. I love nutritious food. I have an obligation to feed my body the proper food. Doing so keeps my mind strong and clear. It puts me in a better position to serve the world and to take care of myself.
3. I only feed nutritious food to my body.
4. I feel better physically when I give my body healthy food. I sleep better and have more energy. I feel the level of health in my body increasing with each healthy meal. The nutrients provided by healthy food fuel my body for the day.
5. My mind is clearer and more alert when I consume nutritious food. I make better decisions and handle the stresses of life more easily. A calm mental state is the norm for me.
6. Before consuming any food, I ask myself if I am making a good decision. I avoid eating foods that fail to provide benefits to my body. I make good food choices each day.
7. Today, I am doubling my efforts to feed my body healthy, nutritious foods. I avoid foods that are unhealthy. I have the willpower and discipline necessary to be successful.
- What can I do to increase the quality of food I consume at each meal?
- What are the three worst foods I eat each day?
- How would I feel if I ate in a healthier manner?
You may also want to see this: Healthy Body Weight: 7 Affirmations that helps