My weight loss goals are attainable.
1. Weight loss is important to me because I have a lot to accomplish. My accomplishments include great triumphs in school, my career, and family matters.
2. Weight loss may be a challenge, but I know that my weight loss goal can be achieved just as I tackle other challenges in my life and win!
3. For a driven person like me, losing weight is more like a game rather than a burden. Each pound I lose is a sign of my strength and determination.
4. By placing such a positive spin on my efforts to lose weight, I increase both my confidence and my will to succeed.
5. My weight loss goals are perfectly achievable. I set a reasonable timeline to lose weight and milestones to let me know how far I have come. Each time I reach a milestone, I treat myself to a movie or a gift unrelated to food.
6. Rewarding my achievements, no matter how small, gives me the motivation to keep on going.
7. I can have my cake and eat it too. But, I always make sure that it is angel food cake with a natural fruit topping! Choices like this let me enjoy the sweets I crave in healthier, smaller-calorie ways. The more I learn about food, the more pleasing choices I can find.
8. Like a game, I can find ways to prevent me from sabotaging myself, and win! Just as I can find tasty foods that are healthy, I also find fun ways to exercise.
9. With my positive mindset, the pounds just seem to be melting off! I am eating healthily, exercising regularly, and controlling my cravings.
10. Today, I keep my eye on the prize: fitting into my skinny jeans! I am actively working towards regaining the beach body that I once displayed proudly.
- Am I losing weight to please myself or someone else?
- Am I truly overweight or am I simply striving for perfection?
- How can I curb cravings to stay strong in times of weakness?
You may also want to see this: Healthy Body Weight: 7 Affirmations that helps