80 Positive Weight Loss Affirmations that Works
We have compiled below 80 ridiculously valuable, life-changing and positive affirmations for motivating yourself and attaining your weight loss goals.
1. Weight Loss Affirmations that work: 1 – 10
- I choose to eat food that nourishes my body.
- Living a full, healthy life helps me make smart decisions every day.
- Each day of my life is made up of a variety of exciting events.
- In every event in my life, I make choices that advance my wellbeing.
- I focus on selecting choices that are right for me.
- I make right choices about exercising, how I spend my time, what I eat and drink.
- Regardless how my day goes, I make it a priority to eat healthy and nourishing meals.
- I choose only food and beverages that provide my body with the nutrients it needs to function well.
- When making food choices, I remind myself of my health goals.
- Including fruit at each meal ensures I get plenty of fiber and sweetness in my day.
2. Weight Loss Affirmations that work: 11 – 20
- I consume more fiber in my morning cereal.
- I receive more important nutrients by eating several servings of vegetables and dairy products each day.
- I eat foods rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals, which gives me abundant energy.
- Whether I focus on staying physically fit or remaining healthy and free from medication as I grow older, I choose to eat foods that nourish me.
- Today, I am confident of my ability to stick with only nourishing foods.
- I eat only what my body need to keep my energy up today and stay healthy over the years.
- The food I eat serve my health needs and purposes.
- I am fully aware that not all opportunities to eat are appropriate times for me to do so.
- I do not consume food to alleviate boredom or to medicate my emotions.
- I value my well-being and eat only when I am hungry.
3. Weight Loss Affirmations that work: 21 – 30
- I have a positive relationship with my body.
- Each day, I feel healthy and vibrant.
- I am able to perpetuate my happy and good feelings for as long as I live.
- I know that eating correctly and staying physically fit are crucial parts of taking good care of myself.
- I strive to eat balanced meals and have healthy snacks.
- I consume only as much food as I need.
- I eat well and at appropriate times
- I feel better about myself.
- By taking good care of all parts of me, my trust in myself grows.
- I demonstrate my character to myself through acting in accordance with my highest good.
4. Weight Loss Affirmations that works: 31 – 40
- I am thankful for the abundance of healthy food available to me.
- I revel in the many colors, aromas and textures of fruits and vegetables.
- In order to get the most enjoyment out of my food, I wait to eat until I am actually hungry.
- Today, I eat only when I am hungry.
- I value the role of food in keeping me healthy and in a good relationship with my body.
- I choose to perpetuate a positive relationship with my body.
- I make wise choices about when and what I eat.
- I love foods that keep me fit.
- A healthy diet keeps my mind and body strong.
- I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
5. Weight Loss Affirmations that work: 41 – 50
- I consume at least 7 servings of fruits and veggies a day.
- I stock my kitchen with delicious and nutritious choices.
- I focus on whole foods.
- I fill my plate with things that I could grow myself, whether they come from my garden or the local farmer’s market.
- I cut down on processed foods.
- I check labels so I can avoid excess sugar, salt, and unhealthy fats.
- I experiment with new recipes.
- I broaden my eating patterns so I can enjoy my meals more.
- I discover interesting ways to use zucchini and flaxseed.
- I take a second chance on wholesome foods that I shunned when I was a child.
6. Weight Loss Affirmations that work: 51 – 60
- I snack wisely.
- I bring baby carrots and hummus to work instead of visiting the vending machine.
- For long car trips, I pack a cooler with yogurt and hard-boiled eggs.
- I treat myself to a handful of almonds before bed.
- I watch my calorie intakes.
- Moderation helps me to maintain a healthy weight.
- I eat mindfully.
- I sit down and savor my food.
- I notice the scents, flavors, textures, and colors.
- I chew each mouthful thoroughly.
7. Weight Loss Affirmations that work: 61 – 70
- Today, I pay attention to what I put into my body.
- Eating healthy foods is one of the ways that I practice self-love.
- I enjoy my food, and feel grateful for the part it plays in helping me to lead a long and fulfilling life.
- For me, a consistent diet leads to consistent physical performance.
- I feel good to nourish my body from the inside out.
- When I eat consistently healthy, my physical performance is maintained at a high level.
- I feed my body so I have enough energy to take on my daily routines.
- Filling my system with fruits and vegetables that are high in vitamin C helps me stay strong.
- When I nourish myself from natural sources, my energy is long-lasting.
- When I carefully choose the time of day to have certain foods, I have maximum physical performance.
8. Weight Loss Affirmations that work: 71 – 80
- I purposely make morning and evening food choices different.
- Having carbs in the morning fuels both my mind and my body.
- I am able to work and exercise without feeling tired or worn down.
- I reserve anti-inflammatory foods for the end of the day because that is when I recharge and renew my body.
- Focusing on this cycle of eating allows me to be productive.
- I am able to put my system to rest when it is time to turn in at night.
- Whenever I make drastic changes to my diet, I feel the difference in my performance.
- I use discipline to keep my diet choices consistent, so my results are consistent.
- Today, I am committed to maintaining a high level of performance.
- I feed my body with good foods at the right time.
13 Life-changing Weight Loss Self-Reflection:
- Do I eat foods each day that nourish my body?
- How can I make healthier choices regarding what I eat?
- What can I do to ensure that I choose nourishing foods?
- How can I tell when I am actually hungry?
- Do I ever eat at times when I am not hungry?
- What am I attempting to satisfy with food?
- What else could I do in these situations instead of eating?
- What is my primary motivation for eating healthy?
- What is one new fruit or vegetable that I want to try?
- How can I train myself to love healthy food?
- Where do I look for advice on how to nurture my body?
- What are some of the foods that I eliminate from my diet from time to time?
- How do I know when my body requires rest and rejuvenation?